Thursday, June 14, 2012

Drugs are a nice thing.


Drugs stop the pain and that is a lot nicer than anyone who brings you food. Well. It's a close call, but as of right this second...drugs are extremely nice.

They didn't put me all the way under with getting me wisdom teeth pulled. Is that normal? I was awake the entire time. It was like when you're going on a car trip and your practically asleep in the back seat, but you can still hear your parents talking. You don't know what their saying, ya you really don't. But you can hear them.

That was me. Except periodically the doctor would, I swear he was yelling, tell me to open my mouth. So I would. Then I'd hear "wider!". So I would...then I'd hear. "Wider!"...so I tried so hard to get my mouth wider, And finally he said to his helping person "ya we gotta get the mouth-pryer-opening thingy when they start falling asleep like this." (and yes, I'm pretty sure those are doctor words)

And I was thinking. This is not a give and take surgery! I shouldn't even have to help you! I should be sleeping, because all I want to do is wake up and see butterflies attacking zombies that are wearing 1920's clothings! (woah..where did I jump to?).

But I guess I was loopy once, because the only things that are really fuzzy for me is the ride home, and then when Lindsay and Aspen came to visit. Sorry. But I really don't remember much of that. I wish I did. It seems like it would be fun.

But I'm not mad at the doctor. In fact! He's a great man and is a father of a great friend! So all is well, I just wish I got to experience the whole "I'm on drugs, film me without my knowledge and laugh at me for generations" experience. Everyone on he internet got to! Well bother.

SCRATCH THAT.
Apparently I found some gems that I filmed on photobooth right after surgery. Too bad I can not understand a word I am saying because of the gauze in my mouth.  Lameness of the worldddddddd!


I will share the two text messages I sent after the surgery.

One.

Becki: "Did you get ahold of Kylie about pics? I still need hers, Audrey, Felis, Peterson :) Can you bug them for me please :):)"

Me: "My when teerhy crewmlyw. can you tell gidd to my it?

So that was fun. Needless to say she was terribly confused. But I though I was pretty straightforward!
Translation: My wisdom teeth just came out. Can you tell Gibb to do it?


Then the second.

Lindsay: Did you make it? How's your face?

Me: "you can commo murd if you'd kli"

Lindsay got there though! She understood. I'm so proud. I knew she would. That's practically the language she speaks.
Translation: You can come over if you'd like.

I don't remember when, but Aspen took this beaut of me. Then I woke up to find it as my screensaver, AND I woke up have had texted her. It was pretty coherent though so Props for me.


Garsh. I'm a looker.

No comments:

Post a Comment