On the days I fail at thinking of good post ideas, I'm just going to
make you learn about me. Yup. You're already here, you might as well
just stay. COMEON.
I know I know. These are the worst posts, but if you stick
around and try out what I give you, I think you'll really enjoy them.
One: Okay, I sure love podcasty type things. But I'm really only
a fan of the ones that make me laugh and are really super duper
interesting. I don't like political ones, I don't care for them one
bit. Judge me all you like you fiends! I just don't.
Stay with me.
Two: I've nailed it down. I've chosen a winner. It's
been a hard journey, many competitors, lots to think about, but I've
got it!
My favorite comedian is (drumroll)......Mike Birbiglia!
So there. Now. I want you to experience a two in one situation we've got going on here.
I dare you to listen. You heard me! DARE.
The Moth is brilliant, Mike Birbiglia is brilliant. What could possibly go wrong?
AH LIGHTENING!
(lame joke)
Just listen! You don't even have to be looking directly at this page. You could be elsewhere. Cleaning your room, falling asleep, hiding a body. That's the beauty of podcasts! Just words, no images. Go crazy!
Birbiglbug!
ReplyDelete